Harbor Recovery Systems Presents: Groups Bootcamp
Date: March 11th – 12th 2020
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Staybridge Suites, 1020 University Ave, Little Rock, AR
Registration Deadline: February 21st, 2020
This NADACC approved workshop will be presented by Harbor House Inc. CEO, Jimmie Wooding, LCSW, AADAC, LADAC. The evidence-based theories of group work will focus on psychoeducation, reflection and interpersonal groups. Throughout this cutting edge training the participants will learn:
- impactful skills and techniques to facilitate groups
- how to ground clients to the here and now
- and marketing strategies to increase referrals
Jimmie Wooding, LCSW, M.Ed., LADAC is a clinical social worker, adjunct professor at the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith, and recovery life coach. She is the CEO of Harbor House, Inc., an organization of recovery management systems. Wooding offers training, and consultation to those working with addictions, traumatic stress, relational challenges, and more.
- Describe at least 3 techniques to facilitate groups
- Explain leader’s tasks in setting up a group
- Learn and practice at least 4 facilitator skills
- List 3 marketing strategies to increase referrals
- List at least 4 tasks of preparation
Bonuses for Participants
- Earn 13 CEU’s
- Same Day Certification
- Networking Opportunities
*Use coupon code EARLYREG for early registration discount until February 14th.
Complete this form to receive information on upcoming training events.